Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So...I've been tagged

Kandice got me. Which works out really well, since I was about to blog anyway. So here goes, not that any of you need any ADDITIONAL random/weird information about me...

The Rules:

  • Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. *
  • Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 RANDOM/WEIRD FACTS ABOUT ME

  1. I would be off "Don't Forget the Lyrics" in the first round. I love to sing, but can't remember the words most of the time. It keeps things interesting...
  2. I subscribe to BUST, and my husband makes fun of it everytime it arrives. I've even shopped at their "Boobtique". It makes Matt giggle - it's hilarious.
  3. I did a crazy radio spot for the Edge back in '89, when the Edge was new & really rocked. They played it for a couple of years...it was surreal hearing it every once in a while.
  4. I've taken a lot of art classes. For one I did a study on urban graffiti in art districts vs industrial areas. That's when my obsession with graffiti started {back in the early 90's}. I still subscribe to {what started out as a tagger's mag}, Beautiful Decay.
  5. I fall out of shoes without backs. I'm like the butler from Birdcage...

  6. Some of my all time favorite "junk" movies are: The Birdcage, She Devil, Commando, Total Recall, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels & The Fifth Element. Some of my all time "real" favorites are: Jaws, The Shining, The Shawshank Redemption, What Dreams May Come & Sense and Sensibility. I could watch all of these over & over. I also love watching TV series on DVD - I am currently watching Twin Peaks & Todd McFarlane's Spawn. {I love Spawn!!!}
  7. I am addicted to Carmex...

*this is gonna be hard I can't think of seven people who will do it...so I'm going with fewer. Consider yourselves tagged: Gaby, Laura & Angie!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for being such a good sport, em! fun read (and i love the video clip- nice touch) :)

1:15 AM  
Blogger kateolynch said...

I LOVE the Birdcage! So funny! I still have never seen SheDevil, I really need to watch it since you have liked it for so long!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home