Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shop Etsy Saturdays: Karmacrochet

I believe in Etsy and in the spirit of independent craftsters everywhere. I love to buy handmade and unique items for myself, my home and as gifts. As someone who sells on etsy as well as shops there, I have found hundreds of talented craftsters and amazing creations while I have been online. My tastes range from Mexican Day of the Dead to Japanese kitchy cute and from homemade soaps to paper crafting originals, so if one week isn't your speed, be sure to come back on the next Saturday and see what my next pick is! Every Saturday I have committed to sharing one of my favorite shops with you...

Karmacrochet
I struggled with my pick this week, there's so much good stuff on etsy lately! Finally I decided on Karmacrochet, beacuse:

1. they're a local artist & want to support my community
2. I'm going to get to meet them at the Jingle Bash tomorrow, and...
3. I'm constantly digging for my Carmex in my bag!


Yep, she'll crochet you your own custom color of Carmex cozy! When I first saw this I was like "yeah, right! How ridiculous is that?" But I bookmarked it, and I found myself revisiting the listing. I use a LOT of Carmex. Especially in winter - and I usually have to dig for it because it always rolls away from me. I think what finally got me was the key chain attachment. I'll never lose my lip balm again!

Now, what do I want, you ask??? Black with a red button, of course! I think I'm going to order one today. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger lauriewe said...

they are adorable, but I just keep mine in my pants pocket-super easy to find!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know...it's silly, but I just think they're so cute! :)

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought from that Etsy shop last week, but I didn't buy anything crocheted. Her Scrabble tile necklaces are the cutest things, and I picked up a couple for stocking stuffers.

Thank you for talking about Etsy in your blog. I would not have heard of it otherwise, and I have found some unique things for Christmas gifts there.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent this post to our Carmex marketing team. These are great!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home