Thursday, November 27, 2008

On My Desk Thursdays...

Yes, it's Thanksgiving...I'm up "doing my desk", drinking coffee before headed over to my aunt & uncle's this afternoon.

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Thursday. This week it's...

...stuff from the Jingle Bash & the beginnings of a pink project! Yes, I know..when did I becone "pink girl"? It's a mystery to me as well...but I'm in love with the preppy combo of pink & green lately...go figure! Besides the stash of business cards (like for my new favorite people - designcandie & nerdbomber), there's my Carmex Cozy from Karmacrochet & some recycled magazine ornaments from Alicia Colina-Ashby.

So, what's on your desk? Post a link & let me know if you're playing along - I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger cbk said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I don't have to cook this year (although there is a turkey breast in the oven and stuffing will be made soon anyway) so I have time to read my favorite blogs before I'm off to the in-laws. Hope you have a wonderful day!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home