Thursday, November 20, 2008

On My Desk Thursdays...

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Thursday. This week it's...

...evidence of being sick. Seriously, this is my desk at work. When I realized it was Thursday I looked down and that was what was there. I feel crummy, but not too awful - so I figure I can either be sick & lazy or sick & productive. So, I'm being productive this week. It's not so bad...

See the hand? It's a cool sample sleeve for kleenex from Target.

So, what's on your desk? Post a link & let me know if you're playing along - I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger muirwoodsue said...

What a cool site. I just bookmarked it. Thanks for sharing!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Kim Faucher said...

that is a cool site.... and your desk is neat compared to mine!!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

Popping over from SIS! Love the "On My Desk Thursday" idea - it's fun!

My work desk is covered with reservation info for an upcoming trip, plus my notepad of lists - tasks that need to be completed for work, notes from conference calls, etc.

My scrap desk is covered with my holiday ATC materials, and fun things for that upcoming trip!

7:56 PM  
Blogger betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Fell better!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better!! :)

Oh and I played this time!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home