Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thank you...

Well, thank you very much...both Jen & Jane nominated me recently for an I *love* your blog award.

Here are the rules…

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

So, here are my seven nominees:

Anna Maria Horner - This fabric artist's blog is full of visual inspiration! Her photography is gorgeous and I love the way she writes & thinks.

Print + Pattern - This UK design blog is a visual feast! Daily doses of what's hot in the world of design from a European perspective.

Jennifer Lynn Moody -Yep. Jen's blog is one I check every day. She's a great writer & it's a great way to keep up with her especially when she's on the road.

On My Desk - This unique blog posts daily photos of the workspaces of creative people from all art & craft disciplines. I love to see other people's messy desks.

Funky Finds - This quirky trend blog is run by a local girl & a friend of mine. She & her beloved chiuaua have been tracking down cool stuff for years. Best thing? She's a scrapbooker! She was one of my students back in the Magic Scraps days...

designsponge - The ultimate design tracking blog. Oodles of information & inspiration!

Feeling Stitchy - So, I'm really into figuring out doodle stitching & this seems to be the fun place to go. Lots of cool embroidery & project ideas.

So - that's who I love. Hope you check out a few. I think they're really worth seeing! Hope you have a creative day...

3 Comments:

Blogger bowie style said...

thanks so much for nominating print & pattern : )

11:24 AM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

oh i'm so honored emily! i have been so busy & haven't been leaving comments on your blog, but i am a faithful reader. :) thank you for including funky finds in such good company!

jess

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blog award! Love your links :)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home