Monday, September 22, 2008

Meet "Owlie"...

So, this is what I did with the owl pattern this weekend. He was super easy & I added some Creative Cafe felt trim to the wings for a little added texture & doubled up on buttons for eyes. Making it was SUPER relaxing...I just sat on the couch, watched a movie & sewed.

Later this week I'll share the "pocket ninja" Meg made Friday night while her brownies were baking.

I have some really fun projects in mind, so keep reading, you never know when I'll post more patterns & instructions! Post a link in the comments if you made an owl last weekend too!

8 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Em, love your owl...didn't make one this weekend :0P but I'd rather see your creations! LOL!!

Have a good week!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Nancywithajones said...

awwwww very cute

10:36 AM  
Blogger Amé said...

oooh! It is really cute your owl! I love!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...if that little owl isn't the cutest! How creative to add the CC felt trim to the wings.. Can't wait to see the rest of your projects :)

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the owl!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Sandra Collins said...

too cute!!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Lisa Dorsey said...

super cute owl!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Super cute owl Emily! Aren't you just the crafty one.

I tagged your blog the other day, so here I am following the laws of tagging and notifying you. :P

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home