Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Going on Stay-Cation!

OK, I'm a goober...I'm so excited! I'm taking a couple of vacation days (Thurs & Friday) & going on "stay-cation" (i.e. staying at home doing nothing).

I was so excited, I reflected on the last few years to figure out why this is such a big deal.
  • 2003 - both vacation weeks extremely sick or in the hospital
  • 2004 - both vacation weeks extremely sick or in the hospital
  • 2005 - both vacation weeks extremely sick or in the hospital
  • 2006 - 1 week in the hospital/vacation suspended since company was closing
  • 2007 - 2 job transitions, no vacation time accrued
  • 2008 - week 1, in hospital with broken arm....
  • and NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, with the exception of long weekends or Christmas this is a first in a LONG TIME! And it's extra special since Matt is on vacation too! And as long as I don't break anything I'm on track to have another week this year...

I am totally doing my happy dance over here...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful with the happy dance thing... That's how bones get broken!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Ania said...

Teehee..hope it is/went well :)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home