Sunday, September 07, 2008

"Sense"-ational Sundays...the "chill out" weekend version

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses for the past week to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know, I'd love to read them.

Matt went dove hunting with his family this weekend & I just chilled out...here's some random glimpses of my weekend...

I SEE: Clerks

Classic movie. I always went for the Silent Bob type (Kevin Smith - so brilliant!). It was super cheap at Target on Thursday & I picked it up for Saturday night. Now I just need Mallrats, Chasing Amy & Dogma for a proper marathon.

I HEAR: Mamma Mia!

I went with my parents yesterday & was so pleasantly surprised! It was really fun...I love ABBA!

I TASTE: Tofu Pad Thai & Tempranillo
The perfect dinner for one...

I TOUCH: My Sewing Stuff
I'm playing with my sewing stuff this weekend. I had to pick up some embroidery needles Saturday and couldn't resist this adorable rainbow tomato pin cushion.

I SMELL: ...in the Shower
I waited until Matt was out of town to try one of Lush's new shower aromatherapy bombs. Awesome! Smells soooo good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home