Thursday, May 08, 2008

Meet the Luxe Design Team...

Wowzers, what a month! Pam & I will be running the new Luxe Design Team together and we had the joy of seeing all the amazing entries flow in over the month of April.Pam and I spent days reviewing all the applications and we narrowed it down to FIFTEEN amazing women who were absolutely fabu-LUXE!

Meet our AbFab Fifteen:
Aida Haron {Singapore}
Amber Ulmer
Anne Jo Lexander {Norway}
Bethany Kartchner
Gaby Alcantara {Mexico}
Kandice Matsler
Kimberly Brimhall
Laura Stoller
Lisa Garay
Lynne Wilson
Mou Saha
Shawna Webster
Sherry Steveson
Staci Taylor
Tatum Woodroffe {Australia}

We are so thrilled with our new team. Their entries blew us away & we're really looking forward to what they will create with Luxe over the coming year. We are honored to have them.

8 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Very cool group of talent!
Congratulations!!!!
Can't wait to see all the wonderful creations from you all!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

congrats to everyone!
can't wait to see what you have in store for us!!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Hi Emily, thank you for the welcome !!! You should have seen me screaming in front of the 'puter this morning ...... my family came running in thinking I had gone barking mad or something !

This is such a thrill for a little scrapper from Singapore ! Aida

9:42 PM  
Blogger Ania said...

I am so excited about this! And still scared!! Lol... thank you so much!! I hope I won't disappoint! Have a lovely weekend :)

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the new team!

Like your new photo & header/banner thingy!

Erin Glee♥

3:23 PM  
Blogger Norma Kennedy said...

Congratulations to the very talented new Team !!!!

Norma

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I'm still in shock (yeah a day after) lol

I'm so honored & excited!!

Regards from Mexico :)

Gaby

8:29 PM  
Blogger Staci Taylor said...

I'm another one who is so super excited! I'm still floating on cloud 9! :-) Thank you guys so much!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home