Wednesday, April 30, 2008

37 today...

Yep, it's my birthday. I did dwell for a couple of weeks that 37 was "on the downslide to 40", but I'm totally adjusted now. 37 rocks.

Anything past 35 with my heart is like icing on the cake so I'm thankful for every day & year I have.

So, I'm spending my b-day quietly working from home. No plans to celebrate yet - there's too much going on between Matt's eye, Tammy's wedding & some of my family out of town. I'm used to belated celebrations - the day itself is not that big a deal. I did already have one b-day standard, though - the wake-me-up singing-happy-birthday call from my dad at o-dark thirty this morning. Cool. So glad I remembered to put the phone by my bed this year.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Wishes of good health to all :).

12:32 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Hey there.

Wishing you a super birthday!!!

Renee

1:19 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday girlfriend! Jessica

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

happy birthday Emily!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Emily!! You ROCK!! :-)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

happy birthday, em! love, angie2

7:35 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Happy Birthday, chica!!! Love ya!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emily! I hope you are doing well. I miss seeing you. I hope you are feeling better and doing well. I check your blog once in a while and I hope you have gotten better from your fall. I am so sorry that happened to you.

Hang in there and if I am at ACCI I will stop by and say hi.
HOPE YOUR DAY ROCKED!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Sherine said...

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday.


Hugs...Red

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to my dear friend! I lost my calendar and with it my list of birthdays! May you have a terrific year!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a GREAT day. - Amy H

7:36 AM  
Blogger cindy said...

I hope you had a great day yesterday!
Happy Belated Birthday!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday! Hope you had a terrific day!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday ! I hope you manage a great extended birthday celebration :)

8:07 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I hear you! I am 38 and so grateful for each and every year that I am older and wiser :) Happy past b-day

10:40 AM  
Blogger Erin Glee said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! Enjoy your WEEK!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home