Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Sense"-ational Sunday...

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses once a week to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know, I'd love to read them.

I SEE:
I treated myself to another flower ring & I think this may be my favorite yet. I now have 4 red ones, but I think this is the coolest! I've been wearing it since the moment it arrived.

I HEAR:

Ugly Betty episodes running in the background on my computer at home. I love this show & have really missed it during the writers strike.

I TASTE:
Thank you, thank you, thank you Jen for bringing this back for me from Canada!!! Tim Horton's English Toffee Coffee is my absolute favorite!


I TOUCH:

Buttons, buttons & more buttons. This is one of the more fun sets we've worked on in a while. I had a blast laying these out. Nobody wants the kong, it's all about the 'Zilla...who knew? Personally, I love the Kong, he is the King after all.

I SMELL:

Honeysuckle. It grows right by my front door. After it rains the smell is intoxicating. It used to grow at my mom's and I would always "suck the honey out" of the blooms...it reminds me of my childhood.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I used to do that with honeysuckle too !! (glad to know I'm not weird LOL)

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still sip on honeysuckle... yum. tis wonderful and smells great. it has just exploded here in the last week and that has been wonderful.
should have put that on my smell list, but oh well. i did manage to complete another Sensational Sunday post. This has been a lot of fun. Thanks for getting me into it.
:)

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the idea of your sensory exploration. I bet it really makes you appreciate your surroundings!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home