Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Highs & Lows...

I was ready for a change. My hair has basically looked the same, for well, forever. While some people might think this isn't a huge difference - it's huge to me. I had my hair cut today (same cut as usual, but a little shorter), but here's the big catch:

See the contrast? I darkened overall & got chunks of bleached hair dotted all over my head. I really like it (much less "yellow" and it makes me super confidant about my increasingly gray hair (my hair really started to turn after my stroke). I feel all sassy - and it's been a while since I felt that way about my hair. So woohoo - go change!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful shot of you and the hair...LOVE IT.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks cute...just like you!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, there!
LOVE the color...looks great on you! Hope all is well!
MargieH in Chicago xoxoxo

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home