Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Weddings are a lot of work...and I'm just a guest


Lists, lists, everywhere...Matt's youngest sister is getting married in New Braunfels this weekend & we're all headed down Friday night for a big family weekend. It seems like forever since I've been to a wedding...the last one I went to was, well, mine in '99. I was the last in my crowd to get married - my closest friends at the time had all married in their early twenties (at least a good 8 years before me). Life rolls on & now I find myself with several single friends and the "little" girls in our family are growing up and I'm realizing I am going to have to go to more of these. Probably a lot more over the next 10 years...so much to do now!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you post pics when you get back? I knew Tammy many years ago when she was a little girl. I would love to see her in her wedding dress all grown up. Thanks!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Absolutely!!! depending on when I get home I'll do a big post on Sunday or during the week...

10:37 PM  
Blogger Kandice said...

oh how i love NB... it's so pretty there... would love to see the pics... have fun!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home