Thursday, April 24, 2008

The 0-dark-thirty update...

Well, it's late...and the rain is pounding outside. I've just been working on the etsy shop & icing my arm down. I've been listing to back episodes of Ugly Betty on the computer while I've been working, catching up before the new episodes start back up again tomorrow. OK, I'm going to put this in print - I think Gio & Betty are great as Pam & Jim...different, but great. And if you know my opinion of The Office, you will know that is high praise indeed.


I have done some more scrapbooking lately & wanted to share a new layout from last weekend. I was in a funky mood when I was working on it - not my usual style, but I like it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beatrice B said...

HI! Hey, thanks for linking to my Ugly Betty video. You must already know I am great find to the pair.
^_^ So I am always eager to meet others who share same interest.
Well, just came here to say hi.
Nice place you got here. Cheers,
Beatrice

6:20 AM  
Blogger Lesley said...

DUDE! I was in love with Henry for the longest time and then devastated when Charlie said she was preggers. But now that Gio has been introduced, I am so in love with him with Betty! But I think that might have to do with my love of the actor from Six Feet Under. Or maybe I loved him on Six Feet Under because he was on UB. Whatever the case may be...the strike went on too long and I am so STOKED it's THursday!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger cottagerca said...

Like that layout, cool design.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home