Friday, February 01, 2008

WINNERS, answers & MORE CHANCES TO WIN...

Congratulations...

STEPHANIE (SEWING CHICK) who said, "Wow, I had no idea Luxe had ribbons. They look scrumptious! And I love the ones in the second pic. They give me a gothic feel, and would look great in an ephemera mixed media project."

AND {surprise, I'm doing 2 sets!} LYNNE who said, "My name is Lynne and I am an addict. I am addicted to ribbon. I need a 12 step program for ribbon. I have never seen these and will certainly seek out the white and black. It never occurred to me to ink over the ribbon, thanks for the tip."

Please email me your mailing address to emily@emilyadamsonfire.com & I will get those right out to you!!!

I want to thank you for all of the feedback. I was blown away by how many of you took the time to comment. There are 2 questions I noticed reappearing on most of the posts and wanted to address them here...

1. Where do I but Luxe Ribbon online?

You can buy all Luxe ribbons by the yard or by the spool at Luxe's online shop. As a matter of fact, you can get everything Luxe makes there. Our online store is really neat - once you place your order it gets fulfilled by a LSS. This way we're connecting stores & customers as well as supporting our independent retailers, not competing with them. I digress...I'll explain how it works another day...

2. I want to tell my LSS...
So many of you said you were going to tell your LSS you got me thinking. So I made this form letter to make it easy for you.

PLEASE click on the picture and print out this letter to take to your LSS & let them know what you want!

There's a special deal for store owners on it - a show special that they can cash in on offered exclusively through your requests. And if you turn this in to your store and they place an order (with your form) at the show you'll be entered in a drawing for $50 worth of Luxe products!!! I'll pick one winner out of every 10 entries I get so your odds are great!

Good luck! Post on this thread if you're going to turn in one of my letters...I'd love to know what you think of the idea.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily, just LOVE your site! Been keeping up with you here, as well as at Luxe, since meeting you at CKU-Nashville (07). Have you adapted to your cpap machine? Sexy I know (I'm a nurse). But I bet you sleep LOTS better, or at least wake up feeling much better, eh?
Luxe has the BEST, BEST, BEST ribbons!!! LOVE THEM!!! LOVE keeping up with you!! Have a great weekend!

9:45 PM  
Blogger D's Paper Studio said...

Yep! I'm turning in you letter to my LSS. I've already talked to her about your ribbon and asked her to order it. She's going to take a look, but the letter just might put her over the top!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Things are tight at the LSS where I shop so they aren't going to CHA but I suggested they take a look at the Luxe line. We'll see. Sigh.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Ms said...

I can't get get to the letter, but would take it to all of my LSS if I could.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Molly (and others) - if the letter doesn't open for you please email me & I can send it to you! :)

emily@emilyadamsonfire.com

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily,

I love the letter idea, but my LSS is so small they don't go to CHA, but I will show them the letter. Thanks.

Tracey B

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home