Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mini Me & a question...

This is the other mini class for ScrapBowl, made with Luxe's Stiletto collection, jotters, transparencies & ribbon, some custom print pieces & office supply tags. I have to admit, I *love* mini classes. These projects {this & Birds of a Feather} were some of my favorites in a while. I designed a printed piece sized to run through a xyron to make matching custom stickers to embellish the little book. I've wanted to do a small about me book for a while & call it "mini ME" & this was the perfect opportunity.


I'd love your feedback - I'm thinking of selling these mini class kits {and the birds and other ones like this} with b/w instructions and a link to a project photo gallery online on my blog after ScrapBowl {range $10-15 with free shipping in the US}. Would any of you be interested?

10 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

Oh Yeah!!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope you plan on doing this mini-class for the Luxe staff one day at lunch! (hint, hint!)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

How fantastic! Beautifully done!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Em, I think that's a great idea and reasonable price (free shipping?! <- even better! LOL!!)! LOVE your stuff! Can't get to CKU-Chicago this time so this is the next best thing :0)

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would buy one in an instant. Can you notify us if you decide to sell them?

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am interested. Let me know the details, please. Priya

10:25 AM  
Blogger BethW said...

Sell-sell Please!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! I want, I need, I....must...have - OK, maybe that's a bit over the top?! :) But, I LOVE anything you make, I would LOVE to be able to get a kit and make this!! THANKS!!

2:52 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Oh Emily I really do hope you do this, you need to share your "uber" talent this way.

I must add you have an awesome blog!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!! I would be interested!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home