Friday, January 25, 2008

My vintage obsession...


Here is another layout I've done recently with some of the new Luxe. I wanted to do a page about my obsession with vintage beads - or more specifically, flower cabochons. I took the picture when I was out bead shopping with Jen. If you're not sure what a "floral cab" looks like - well, here is a photo collage of my flower cab ring collection. See why I call it "my obsession"? They're my mood rings. I wear one every day. It's like picking out candy - a treat you can wear. I found all these babies on Etsy {they're really reasonable}.

Don't forget to stay tuned to the Luxe blog for more previews...we've done 2 now - out of EIGHT. Lots of good stuff to come!

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Cute layout and rings! What a fun "mood" item!

9:12 AM  
Blogger toners said...

So sweet and fun!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Those cabochons are gorgeous!

thanks for sharing!

9:20 PM  
Blogger SANDIE MALLON said...

WOW I LOVE THOSE RINGS...

6:15 AM  
Blogger JJ Meyer said...

Wow! I love those rings! Roses are my favorite. Blessings, JJ

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home