Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Introducing SIMPLY LUXE...

I wanted to take a moment to share with you something new & wonderful from Luxe Designs. It's our new sub-brand Simply Luxe...



It’s the simple things in life that make you smile. Simply Luxe is a new brand from Luxe Designs, created with you in mind. It’s a mix of products in basic colors and timeless patterns perfect for mixing and matching or using on its own. The simplistic designs in these patterns were designed to pair with all of Luxe’s current assortments as well as papers from other manufacturers to offer the ultimate versatility.

Think of it as the new cardstock. It’s a simple solution for your scrapbooks, projects and cards. It’s simply wonderful…

All of the products in our preview will be in ALL SIX COLORS. That means we'll offer each whole collection in black, red, turquoise, green, blue and pink!


These carefully chosen colors are Luxe's "core colors" - they mix and match with all of our past lines and new releases. They also blend well with several other manufacturers paper collections which we love. Here is a closer look at just some of the pieces from Simply Luxe...



Here is what you need to know about the line:

  • SIMPLE PAPERS - Six double sided designs on our heavy weight paper - positive & negative images of the same pattern. Timeless basics - lines & dots.
  • SIMPLE ALPHAS - These are 12x12 cardstock STICKERS! Solid colors to match the papers. *BONUS* Maya Road is doing the matching chipboard alphas so you can stack the stickers on the chipboard to create dimensional letters if you want to!!!
  • SIMPLE EPOXIES - Yep, I said it. Epoxies. A great value, too - over 30 on a sheet!!! Use alone or add rubs to the top to customize.{I know, totally flat in the picture - not here yet...}
  • SIMPLE LABELS - Cardstock stickers in classic shapes - great for adding touches of text.
  • SIMPLE JOTTERS - These punch out journaling die cuts will be in coordinating styles and printed in COLOR!
To see more previews from Luxe designs, be sure to visit the Luxe Blog. I'll be sharing some of the pages I've done with the new stuff on my blog as well so stay tuned!

This Simply line is very near & dear to me and I'd love to hear what you think!

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie Cannon said...

wow I love the prints. My daughter will love the pink and I will have to get my hands on some so that I can let her use it for her scrapbook.

9:22 AM  
Blogger cbk said...

These are just great. I love the positive/negative prints and the simple lines. Thanks for sharing.

5:30 PM  
Blogger cottagerca said...

love the luxe products, the rub=on's are soooooooo soft

ava
cottagerca

6:35 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Awesome line... I can hardly wait to play with all the goodies!

Alexandra
Weston, FL
http://cr8ivehaven.blogspot.com

9:14 AM  
Blogger PookieIsTheBest said...

I am really excited to see this line!

I hope you all have fun at CHA! It's a dream of
mine to be able to attend a great craft event like
that someday!

I just realized - you are in Dallas (my neck of the woods)
I live just down the dirt road in between D & FW!
It's nice to see "local girls" done good!

Thanks for the site and all the yummy product previews!

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home