Sunday, January 06, 2008

"Sense"-ational Sundays...

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses once a week to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know, I'd love to read them.

I SEE:

Meg's been painting again...these Buddhas were at the dollar spot at Target & she cleared them out when they got marked down to virtually nothing to practice painting on. I looked up at the bookshelf and there was her latest half finished creation...she set it there to dry last week and, well, it's just stayed there. I'm getting used to it.

I HEAR:
The wind...all the windows are open & we're airing out the house taking advantage of the lovely weather. The sun is shining and it's 74 degrees. Ah.........I love Texas, I absolutely do.

I TASTE: Best taste of the week - after a hard day's work Meg cooked for us - Chicken Cacciatore. I taught her & Amy how to make it last summer & it was so nice to see her do it all on her own.

I TOUCH:

Ive been working on a project for Ranger this weekend. I'm on my third version & I think I finally have one I like. I wanted to share a tiny sneak peek of what I've been working on.

I SMELL:
Moisturizing Chapstick & Intensive Repair hand lotion...With the weather extremes I've been drying up. New Year's day we were freezing...today out in the sun. I love Chapstick. I bought a new 3-pack this morning - 1 by the bed, 1 in the purse & 1 in my studio. I already have 1 for the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home