Sunday, December 30, 2007

"Sense"-ible Sundays

Normally this would be a "sense"-ational Sunday, but when you read it you can guess why I adjusted the title...

I SEE: Trash cans filling with tissues and empty soup containers. His and hers prescriptions for antibiotics. The bacterial infection that tarted in my throat has settled into my lungs and we had to take Matt to PrimaCare Friday night - he has the same infection, but it is worst in his ears. We're a pretty sad set when we're both down & out.

I HEAR: Hardly anything out of my right ear - it's clogged. There's been TV on in the background most of the day while Matt was making buttons & working on a household project listening to random football. We get worse when we lie down so we're puttering...

I TASTE: Sour Lemon Cough Drops & Citrus Vitamin C Defense Drops from CVS...and Chloraseptic. Not much else.

I TOUCH:

I went ahead and laid out some new button sets for Matt's etsy shop Saturday morning. Before Christmas we found some old scifi pulp comics at Half Price Books and ever since he's wanted to do a scifi fantasy set. I was all for it - I love that stuff. The other sets we put up today were: Barbie Buttons, Gnome Buttons, I Love Harajuku Buttons and Dead Girl's Choice, The Best of Pushing Daisies Buttons.

I SMELL:
This stuff is a miracle & I didn't even know it existed...Kleenex with lotion and Vicks Vap-o-rub built in. The uber-soft Vicks tissue is a life saver & about the only thing my red nose can still smell.

Wow, what a sickie post! I guess when you're sick it kind of goes after all your senses!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kandice said...

i feel for you, friend...i'm getting over the crud myself..hope you're back on your feet in no time! and happy new year!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home