Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Etsy Pick of the Week...THE SPIDERBITE BOUTIQUE

My etsy pick this week is the Spiderbite Boutique. For no logical reason, I ADORE these little nightmare journals. They're HILARIOUS. You should go take a look at all the others, they're so different, all kinds of colors & faces. At $20 I think they look like a bargain...although I'm very tempted to buy some fun fur and take a stab at making my own. Hmmmmmmmm....

I wouldn't dream of selling them I just want to make my own monster face. I love etsy - there are so many creative people out there!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily! I love Spiderbite! OMG. Did you see the orange one? It looks like that monster from the old Bugs Bunny cartoon!

Love ya!
Karin

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The orange monster's name was Gossamer. I found it!! LOL

Karin

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home