Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Scrap To The Beat...

Are you ready to rock???? I have been busy designing some more classes and am still excited about Playlist & its funky look. In this class we'll create a 6 x 10 accordion album that makes a great home dec piece to hang out on a shelf with your stereo (or by your ipod dock). It has two pockets for cds to hold your favorite mixed tunes and lots of space to write up your favorite songs. We'll be working with acrylic paint & ink to make this wild child of an album. To see the gallery of the entire album click here.

I will be teaching this April 28th at The Scrapbook Warehouse in Lewisville, TX. My cousin Meg will be TA'ing for me & I've heard there will be cake... good times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah

How can I get in on this????

I totally want to make one of these. Who makes all the "stuff?"

Thanks!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

"All the stuff", just happens to be my stuff. These papers and embellishments are all a part of the Playlist collection by my brand, Circus Rose through Imagination Project.

I have just added a "go shopping" section on the sidebar of my blog so you can order all the elements in the Playlist collection directly from us online.
hth & glad you like it!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home