Monday, February 12, 2007

Tagged!!!

by Stacey from Junkitz, 6 quirky things about me. Okie dokie:

1. I collect skeleton figurines. I have them all over my house.
2. I love color! My living room & dining room is red, kitchen orange, studio yellow, hallway green, bathroom brown, our bedroom will be royal blue & our guest bedroom will probably be turquoise when we get around to painting it.
3. I was on stage with the Rocky Horror Picture Show for a year. I was Magenta & I had the perfect hair for it!
4. I was the President of the National Honor Society in my high school.
5. When I'm at a trade show or teaching event {like CKU} I get so excited and revved up I only sleep about 3-5 hours a night. Even when I'm home I have problems sleeping sometimes - too much to do and/or think about.
6. If I had a fantasy dinner party I would invite: Rachel Ray, Alton Brown, Ellen Degeneras, Bill Engvall, Paula Dean, JK Rowling, Philip Dick, Jane Austen, my mom, MC Escher, Shel Silverstein, Georgia O'Keefe, Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald, Leonardo da Vinci & Robin Williams. Man, we'd laugh a lot & have so much to talk about.

Ok, since I have to pass the baton on this...I tag Debby Schuh and my bff, Angie Arey. Should be fun - keep it going girls!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

OMG! I was president of the NHS in high school. LOL!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have almost the same colors as you in my house. The one bathroom is eggplant instead of brown. Still have all the upstairs to paint and plan on having every room a different color.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home