Monday, February 12, 2007

One of "those" pictures...

You ever get home & start to look at the pictures you took & realize that you did something more than capture a moment, you captured some one's soul? I took this last weekend & it was really dark so I didn't pay much attention to it. I was holding the camera out of Meg's reach & clicking pictures from above, well, to irritate her, because that's what cousins do. I didn't think they would be anything special. Well, I just went in to adjust the light levels to see if any of these were salvageable & this emerged. I was stunned. It is the spirit of the spunky, old-soul, eye-rolling 15-year-old that she is. Already extremely mature, rolling those big blues at the concept of being treated like someone her age. I can't wait to scrap this one...I wish the others had turned out from this set, but there was only this one. This perfect one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

What a beautiful picture! I still see her as that little girl that wanted to talk to Steve. :-)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home