Monday, February 05, 2007

at the end of a long day...

Long, long day. First of all, I didn't get in the dentist this morning {insurance issues}. Went on a wild goose chase looking for a new dentist during which I found out my cardiologist closed his practice & moved away. Had I not gone looking for him this morning, I would've found the announcement of my new doc in the mail, but I had to do it the hard way. It was pretty traumatic - my cardiologist has gotten me through a lot & I really liked him...long story short - dentist tomorrow.

As for Sharon's surgery, it was about twice as long as expected. They went into her shoulder to mend a torn rotator cuff & "bolt it" {is that the right term?} onto the nearest bone. When they put the pin through, they found out the bone was probably too soft to hold it in place, so they drilled several small holes through it & sewed through the bone. {shudder}

After about 6 hours of dedicated hospital time I went grocery shopping {glutton for punishment}, had a turkey pot pie and lemon DaSani & started in on today's work emails. My husband is in the chair behind me, hugging me and leaning on me - daring me to type something inappropriate. I've already typed in a couple of shockers & deleted them just to see if he's paying attention. You have no idea how carefully I'm double checking this before I post it to make sure all the saucy bits are deleted!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Tell Matt to behave! Jane

9:32 AM  
Blogger Kandice said...

haha... why is that you're my only friend who still blogs??? :)
miss you! call me! and you'd better make plans to be at my bday party. invitation to follow, of course. :)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home