Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Simple joys & a warning...

Some days it's the simple things that make you happy. I was buzzing through Target on the way to pick up a prescription & walked down one of the valentine aisles. I saw this awesome stacking container that held tea bags. Now, I love hot tea so the contents and the container together were a must have. And they were ON SALE. I'm going to need to cover the labels in some way, but that should be an easy fix. I don't know what I'm going to put in there, but it's gonna be fabulous!

I really like my new dentist. Apparently my mom was a little too vague for me growing up, so let me clear this up for you in case you're in the same boat...when you hear things like "don't chew your ice", "don't grind your teeth" & "don't clench your teeth when you get mad - it's not good for them" - "Not good for them" means maybe, one day when you're innocently biting down on a graham cracker in the middle of the night, half your tooth might just break off from being totally ground down & stressed out. If she said "your tooth could fall out" - I think I might have stopped, or at least slowed down or been more afraid. Since Saturday I've been terrified all my teeth were going to fall out of my head & it turns out I don't even have a single cavity...hmmm. I'm probably have to get a mouthgaurd {sexy} for when I sleep {and maybe for when I do artwork}, but if it works it will be well worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Emily! LOVE those tea containers! Do share what you'll be doing with me when you figure it out! LOL!! Glad that the dentist visit was a good one! MargieH in Chicago

5:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you should add these interesting items you find to the trendwatcher would be interesting to watch

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home