Thursday, February 08, 2007

ow, ow, ow, ow...

Well, I got the temp filling in today. Thought I'b blog before I hit the tylenol pm. It turns out instead of breaking a tooth I broke off a rather large filling. When I had my wisdom teeth out a few years ago I went under a general anesthetic & they did some extra work {I remember they had to saw out a portion of my jaw - that got my attention}. Apparently, according to my dental records I did have a monster cavity & a giant filling during the same surgery. That's what came out. When I get home from my next trip I get to look forward to a root canal & a crown...whoopee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you the temp filling is a drag, wait until you get your temp crown. Oh, never mind.....

3:57 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

thanks...a...lot...

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home