Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!!!


Well, happy valentines day!!!! It's a big day for me - I'm kicking it off by getting issue 2 of my newsletter, Playing With Fire sent out in the wee hours of the morning. If you missed it you can read it here. I have been having some sending errors, but am doing my best to get all the delivery issues squared away!

I'm going to be on the Diva Craft Lounge radio show today at 12:20 PT. Click here to tune in. It's Diva Danielle's 100th show & she's having a big celebration with lots of giveaways.

Imagination Project draws for their "big, new & free" Valentine Giveaway this afternoon! Sign up by 3 EST if you want to enter! The response has been unbelievable - at the time I'm writing this we've already topped 1100 entries...thank you - scrappers rock!

Today is also special because it's the 4th anniversary of when we bought our home.

I am celebrating the first anniversary of the greatest valentine gift I could have ever received which I got last year {even though it technically happened on the 15th, I will always associate it with Valentine's Day}. That's right it's been one year since I got my pacemaker & I got a new lease on life! I'm happier & healthier than I've been in years. {perhaps ever}

I will be packing & getting ready to leave for the UK tomorrow {argh}, and my patient, sweet husband has agreed to suspend our Valentine celebration until I get home. I have the perfect guy for me - I am blown away by him every day, we'll have been together 11 years now {married 7} & he's still surprising me. I LOVE YOU MATT!

I will be gone from the 15th through the 27th & will try to blog as much as I can while I'm there. I wish I could say it was for relaxation, but I will be doing 3 events in a row - and who am I kidding -probably loving every minute of it. UKScrappers, here I come!

if you're lov-ing the card I pictured as much as I am you can check it out at Rock Paper Scissors!

1 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Happy belated V-day! But most importantly...Happy 1st anniversary on that ticker of yours!! Knowing you has been a breath of fresh air!! Have a great trip to the UK...hopefully I can get my GF (fm: NJ) to come to your event! Her DH is assigned overseas in the UK for a few years & she misses the US! Safe journeys, my friend! MargieH in Chicago

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home