Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dollar Spot Visionary...

My cousin Meg came over today to spend the night & we ended up at Target again {what else is new} where they have reset the dollar spot. These are techincally $2.50, they but are worth every penny! You can see the two sets I have in black in the background. I want to use them for scrapbooking & I want one for my bedside table for - glasses, remote control, tums, cough drops, etc. My cousin Meg saw them & went straight for the light blue & she's currently customizing an awesome jewelery box for herself. I'm really impressed - she's going to doodle & paint the whole thing. I kind of want flames on my boxes now. I think I need to buy a ton of these to alter & give as gifts. They're awesome. They're available in black, light blue & red. Check 'em out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home