Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Them's fightin' words...

I am ballistic, crazy-insane upset with my new internet provider {our neighborhood is transitioning}, Time Warner Cable. This is my SIXTH outage in FOUR weeks and they can't get anyone out to look at it until FRIDAY. aaaaaaaaaaaggh...

I have been working from the Polka Dot Potato Lounge today for the internet & good company. Man, this is a neat place - if you're in the DFW area come check it out. They just started regular lounge hours from 10-6 daily. Also there will be another ROCKIN' garage sale at the Magic Scraps location this Saturday. I will be teaching in Waco at Crop, Paper, Scissors {some seats still available!}, so if you're not in class, I hope you can shop the sale for my sake!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know the times for the garage sale @Magic Scraps? Thanks!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess the cable company knew what they were talking about... I see that you emailed me at 1:21AM FRIDAY morning - so they did get you fixed FRIDAY.

Jim Soxx

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home