Tuesday, November 14, 2006

An Imagination Project project...

Coming soon from IP...Well, I finished it. Every month IP does a retailer newsletter with instructions and pictures of project to create a class with. For the December edition {my first with them} I created a download of perfectly sized calendar squares to fit the project. To see more of this Party On 2007 Altered Clipboard Calendar either sign up to recieve the retailer newsletter {store owners only} or ask your LSS to subscribe & teach the class!

4 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Very cute project!! I'm in the midst of doing an altered 2007 monthly planner! But I LOVE the clipboard you did! TFS!! MargieH in Chicago

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Emily! You rock! Jane

10:52 AM  
Blogger Trina said...

LOVE THIS!! Great job!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Kandice said...

love it! i MUST have one of these class kits!!! STAT.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home