Sunday, September 24, 2006

Not my "typical television"...BUT

Only 60 short minutes away from...a whole new season of fabulous trash. If you know me, you'll know this isn't usually "my type" of television...but there's just enough of a Twin Peaks-esque twist to it that I'm totally hooked. So is Matt {so never a remote battle here -although he might just be hooked on the boobage, but I'm not nit-picking a battle over that since it guarantees my show will always be on}.

So here's a link to the "Which Housewife Are You?" Quiz...

I took it & I'm Lynette...
"You gave up a good job for this? No one really appreciates you, and yet you slog on, with very little sleep and very little thanks. Who can blame you if you occaisionally lose it? Hang in there. Just lay off the Ritalin." {pretty scary accurate - sub "excedrine" for "ritalin" and there I am}.

So who are you? I'd love to know. Just take the quiz and copy the fun reason as a comment. I'm off to get my "trash on"...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Lynette too!

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Susan. My answers were all over the place but I guess she won out. Out of all the choices, I'm happy to be her. She means well! Love your mini book class samples!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

I'm Gabrielle.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home