Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I've been tagged...

I got tagged by BonnieRose yesterday:

4 Things about Me... Things you may not have know about me...and you may not have even wondered...

Four jobs I have had in my life...
1) Retail, Marshall's
2) Waitress, Applebee's
3) Sales Rep, Leff Bros. (baby stuff)
4) Bank Teller

Four movies I've watched over & over...
1) The Fifth Element
2) She Devil
3) Prizoner of Azkaban
4) both Bridget Jones movies

Four places I have lived...
1) Dallas
2) Denton
3) elsewhere in Dallas
4) Richardson...all in Texas in the DFW area

Four tv shows I like to watch...
1) the 4400
2) Desperate Housewives
3) Eureka
4) Project Runway

Four places I have been on vacation...
1) San Antonio, TX
2) Gaitlinburg, TN
3) London, UK
4) Galveston, TX

Four blogs/web-sites I visit lately....
1) designsponge
2) Slave to Target
3) IP Blog
4) YouTube

Four of my favorite foods...
1) Fresh salsa
2) Fried jalapenos
3) chicken cacciatore
4) beef fajitas

Four places I'd rather be right now...
1) 6 months from now with a settled life
2) 24 hours from now with all my laundry done & packed
3) back in bed
4) about to spend the day having fun, not going to work

Four people I will tag...
1) Kandice
2) Ashley
3) Debby
4) Ginger

1 Comments:

Blogger Kandice said...

Alright, you win, ONLY because it's your special day... If you're interested in reading my nonsense, look at my page. :) have a great day!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home