Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another day, another birthday party...

We ended up at Peter Piper Pizza for Jake's seventh birthday today. It was crazy when we got there, SEVEN busses full of kids from a church group were there - but then they left within the first 20 minutes of the party, so it was relatively low key after that. They're getting so grown. The boys at the party were HILARIOUS. I shot a short video of Jake opening a present because they were getting so excited...BTW, great cake. They ordered chocolate, but when they cut into it it was white cake with whole strawberries suspended in it {wow}.

I know...I should stop wrapping presents with my scrapbook supplies - but they turn out so cute when I do! This was wrapped with the Party On line by Gin-X. The kids called it the "midget present". Um, that was pretty funny. Jake thought it was either a ring or army men - creative. It was actually a gift card to Target in a bracelet box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home