Saturday, September 23, 2006

All Star...

Here's another project I finished today...This is the star album we'll be making in my one hour class {All Star} at Scrapbook BootCamp. Speaking of BootCamp - it's just been opened up as individual classes {instead of having to pay for the whole weekend}! She's priced the whole event at bargain prices too - only $13 for this mini album class (!!!!!!!!!) - so if you're in the St. Louis area YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS IT! I'll be teaching four different classes there - two 1 1/2 hour classes ($18 each) and two 1 hour classes ($13 each), which is WAY below my normal, but the bootcamp director sets the prices, so all the better for you guys! Hope to see you there...

2 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

OK...this looks like TOO MUCH FUN! LOL!!! Wish I could come down for this but I have playground duty @ the Sat. Japanese school (it's called forced volunteer! LOL!! I need to explain what volunteer REALLY means! LMBO!). Can't wait to hear about it on your blog! TFS!!

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Album !


Norma (localocairis)

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home