Friday, September 22, 2006

Couch Crasher...

Look who landed on our couch last night...Matt's dad is in from New Braunfels for a few days. Sorry for the "night vision" picture I didn't realize my flash was off...I had to shoot quick - they gave me a really hard time for 11 PM picture taking...

Speaking of a hard time...Matt had to watch 48 Hours and Texas SWAT last night, which would have been fine except they were on opposite of Grey's Anatomy & ER. We had the ultimate battle royale for the remote and I lost. I. Lost. Normally I would just move to another room to watch it, but I was doing some work on the computer & didn't feel like packing up & moving. So I missed them. both. The few times he got up I saw {well, the commercials on during GA} Abby going into early labor, Luka breaking the mirror & who-sit nurse {Luka's ex} as a kidnap victim, being raped & shooting her exhusband/kidnapper...um - I NEED MORE PLOT THAN THAT. Anyway, Matt told me I could "tell the world that (he's) a terrible husband, because he didn't 'let' me watch the premier of Grey's Anatomy". Yep. um-hum. I agree.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grey's is showing the premiere again tonight at 7!!!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I think that is serious! Making you miss GA!! Check out the thread on 2peas discussing the episode for a good update. I was cheering when what's her name shot her husband on ER! He deserved it big time! The writers on ER could take some lessons from GA on developing the plots...some are pretty thin lately. You better plan better for next week! :)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

What a HORRIBLE husband!! (That's ok, mine lied to me about the start time of GA! Ugh!)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home