Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Saturday afternoon update...

The class this morning was awesome! I am so glad I took it - I was making Photoshop Elements 4 way harder than it's supposed to be. I made a page. I'm not crazy about the colors (hindsight is 20/20), but the techniques I learned to create it are priceless. {my very first digital layout ever see left}

I knew it was going to be a great day - it's RAINING, which is amazing. I just went out to check on Matt & there he was, working on somebody's mower in the rain, happy as a clam. {check out husband in the rain on right}

I've been paper scrapping too, always one element short of finishing...I need the rise & shine mini chipboard tags, the printer at work & some inspiration to finish these two. That's OK, I love the work! I normally don't share my pages in progress, but here's what I've done so far {see layouts at left}.

Stay posted, I'm in the mood to keep blogging. BTW, have you been to the Bunny Theater Library lately? They've just added their 30 second parody of Office Space - it's a classic! {warning: some adult language directly quoted from the movie} Also click here for the voice outakes from it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute digi page, I wish I could take a local class around here. I've gotten elements, but I just don't "get it". Is there a PDP lounge in Virginia?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Woohoo! Congrats on your first digi page! :)

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home