Thursday, July 27, 2006

LIVE from Atlanta!

Surprise! I brought my laptop! We arrived in Atlanta this afternoon and immediately ran into our "people" headed out of the demo hall. We all hung out on the lobby couches & ate "bar food" {nachos, hot wings & the like} and had a nice visit. We kicked off the tailgate...omg...you must watch this hilarious {and sideways - oopsie, thought I could rotate that} video of Teresa Collins being totally embarrassed Ginger Rohlfs and Stacey Panassidi at the tailgate. Here are some pics from dinner...we ran into the adhesive kangaroo at the bar and couldn't resist an impromptu photo shoot...

group photo: back row - Ginger {Gin-X}, Debby {Canson}, Barb {Gin-X}
front row: me & Ashley {Magic Scraps}, Laura {Gin-X}

...where else can you run into a drinking pink kangaroo in a bar??? I just love CKU!

9 Comments:

Blogger kateolynch said...

I am glad you guys are having fun! Tell everyone hi for me. . .

11:55 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

omg! i am dying over the pink kangaroo pics! Have fun :)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Emily! Great group shot and video - LOL!! BUT I just LOVE the PINK kangaroo!!! They're so nice and one of NSA's sponsor! LMBO!!!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you girls are having fun (and probably causing trouble-good for you!). :) wish i could be there. tell everyone "hello" for me!

2:13 PM  
Blogger ScrappyGuy said...

Emily,
I don't know if you'll remember me, I was one of your Teacher's Assistants on Friday at CKU-Atlanta. The Guy. HA, you do remember!

Anyway, I just wanted to say it was such an incredible honor to meet you and get to hang for a bit. You were so incredible kind and WAY more generous than I could have hoped for.

Thanks again for being AWE$OME!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

okay I almost lost my mouthful with the video...that was great!!!

glad you had a great time!!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home