Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yesterday's post & POST HERE FOR THE LIST...

I've been meaning to blog, but my schedule or sleep has conspired against me. So this is yesterday's post....

Let's see, I've been working on a slew of class ideas. In case you haven't noticed I've added Scrapbook BootCamp to my calendar. I will be teaching 4 new classes there. I am also developing several classes for CKU Online. In addition to that I will start teaching locally {finally} in October next door to the new & exciting PDP Lounge, so I'm developing about 15 classes at once. In my spare time I'm trying to rock out some layouts for the Imagination Project Design Team. This fall I'm going to start a newsletter with my teaching info, layout ideas, tips & quotes. If you want to be on the list add your email address as a comment on this thread.

I've been RAK'ed! Got a fabulous gift in the mail yesterday, Self-Centered and the Self-Centered Workbook by Pam Lambie & Jennifer Lynn Moody. It's one of the better idea books I've seen in a while and the workbook is worth its weight in gold. I burst out laughing when I read Pam's inscription, "Emily, It's all @ you! (You better talk @ this on your blog!) Smooches, Pam". Well, Miss Pam-Sandwich, you made my day! Thank you very much!

Last night found us heading off to Highlands Cafe {which is really wonderful} to meet my uncle, aunt & my cousins for dinner. The girls just got their schedules and it was B-lunch this and third period that, and there's a new boy-he pointed at me in line today-he's kinda cute-I mean he's OK...such a throw back to high school. Afterwards we went to their house to pick up our produce...they're in this awesome coop & when somebody's out of town we buy their share. So this week for $6 we got: 5 bananas, strawberries, a cantaloupe, 6 golden delicious apples, 3 cucumbers, 3 huge tomatoes, baby carrots & 4 bell peppers. I love the coop, I wish it was a regular gig. It's like playing grocery roulette. It really inspires me to cook different things & you can't beat the freshness or the price.

Oooh, I gotta sign off, I am taking my first digital scrapbooking class at the PDP lounge this morning! {and Matt's made me waffles & bacon - this is going to be a great day!}

10 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

ME!!!!!!!! I wanna be on that mailing list for your newsletter - PLEASE! Heehee! Hey, how was that class? Do tell! Have a great weekend, Miss Emily!

12:31 PM  
Blogger ScrapScene said...

Hi Emily, Please add me to your mailing list. Thanks! Angie

1:11 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Hey girls, I'm a little slow, so please spell out your email address in this thread. Thanks!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I want to be on the list! 14 classes at once...I am in awe!
(memorybee@msn.com)

3:09 PM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Ooops! Sorry, Emily! Was just so excited! LOL!
(m higuchi @ comcast . net = w/o spaces)

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily- Please sign me up! I would love to get your newsletter.

I got the High Society pack this week and your adorable note. You are too sweet! And the materials are great. Thank you!

Have a great weekend.

Shannon
(socolvin@adelphia.net)

8:38 PM  
Blogger Pamela Lambie said...

Hey... Em. Thanks for "pimpin'" our book. I hope that you enjoy.

Much love to you.
Pam

10:09 PM  
Blogger {Lara} said...

Hi Emily, we met in Austin and Fort Worth 2 years ago!! I'd love to be on your list! laradave@mweb.co.za

Lara in South Afica

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please add me to your newsletter mailing list: RobinKirk@aol.com.

I thoroughly enjoy your blog, btw. Thanks for being so diligent!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

I agree with you- LOVE that workbook! Pam rocks! :)

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home