Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Make my morning, why don't you???

I checked my email this morning and found the early release of the next 30-second bunny parody of The Raiders of the Lost Ark. What can I say? Watch it, get on the mailing list & watch them all...

All the bunny movies are created single-handedly {usually voices & all} by Jennifer Shiman. A year ago she made a few of these short clips to pad her animation resume. She threw them on the internet & somehow the word got out. She's had over a million views and now does her bunny films for the Starz network. To create her mini masterpieces, she watches the films over & over with a notepad and takes note of the most memorable scenes/lines/details, etc. Then she distills the movie down to 30 seconds. What a job. I watch movies over & over and still haven't figured out how to get paid for it yet. You go girl!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, the bunny thing was HILARIOUS! Thanks for sharing.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those bunnies!!!

: )

Kathy

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the link - Raiders is a classic! Love me some Harrison Ford bunnie!
- Beth

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home