Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My 15 minutes of being organized...






















I don't know if I'm relieved or appauled...I finished organizing my home studio...had to document it because it's been such a process & because it probably won't last 'til tomorrow...

Geesh...I have a lot of fabulous junk. I could probably scrapbook through nuclear winter based on the quantity of stuff I've amassed. Now I'm ready for a weekend of cropping & working on IP projects...

For those of you who will ask...on the wall that is my hat stuffed into the face vase. It was a phase & kind of a joke (I'll probably never be able to part with my stupid horned hat)...

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

OH.MY.Gosh! Got a great laugh out of the mask/hat. Too fun! LOOOOVE your studio! I might have to tidy mine now and photo it. Seriously GREAT stash of stuff! Do you organize your PP by manufacturer on your shelves? Great space!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

Actually, I organize by color grouping (with the left side divided bywhat kind of specialty paper it is - textured, fabric, transparencies, etc.), unless I have an obsession/serious paper addiction.

Companies that get sorted into their own space: Junkitz, Imagination Project, SEI, Basic Gray & Tim's line from Design Originals.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Mom2tandl said...

LOL about the hat :) I love your room! It looks terrific!!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home