Saturday, April 29, 2006

Happy Birthday to me....

Well, I'll be 35 in a little over an hour.

Matt, Mr. I'm-not-getting-you-a-present, just got me about the best present ever. You know you're 35 if "the best present ever" is a dishwasher...We're not hooked up for one & our cabinets aren't the standard height so after 3 years in our cute little house I had given up on the idea. We went to Lowe's tonight to just look around and this cadillac of portable dishwshers was on sale for almost half price - it was their last one and they will never carry them again (at that location anyway). So, presto-put-it-in-the-car-o, I got me a birthday present! I am blogging to the happy sound of the dishes doing themselves.

Swish, swish, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...

A sidenote - Matt was reading the manual aloud when we were hooking it up & he said "only women can load this model of dishwasher" - I was so tired I just looked at him - "What?". He actually had me going there for a minute. He just died laughing he was so pleased with himself. I guess it was really funny...

4 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Happy birthday! Nice present!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Now you are older than me! ha ha ha (at least for four months!!!) I'll call you later, chica. :-)

10:29 AM  
Blogger scrapbdazzled said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHH, hahahaha, Matt is too funny. Happy Birthday,

Bernie

1:05 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Wahooo! Aren't new dishwashers divine? I don't know what I'd do without one. Aside from having VERY wrinkly hands!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home