Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Better than mac & cheese...


I was on the phone with my cousin, Meg (14), this afternoon and as dinner time approached I asked her what she would be having. Under the circumstances she was quite chipper..."I'm on my own for dinner so I thought I'd read a box of mac & cheese and do that. I think I had it for breakfast too..."
What would you do, America?

So here she is on my couch eating dinner. She got the "red plate". (I highly recommend you start a red plate in your household. I can't remember when my mom started one for us, but she bought me one as a wedding gift. It's a really special thing.) Meg even helped me make dinner. We're hanging out watching The Amazing Race. We're rooting for B.J. & Tyler and drinking all the diet coke.

How fun is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home