Friday, February 17, 2006

Emily Can't Come to the Blog Right Now . . .

Hello, eveybody, I'm Sharon and I'm Emily's fingers right now (and coincidently have been married to her Dad for the last 27 years.)

Here's the update: Her surgery was a little more involved than anticipated but she came through it well. She's home now, sore, bruised, and swollen and remarkably cheerful in spite of all the pain she's in. They tested the device while she was still in the hospital and it's working well (Emily translates: "Working well" feels like getting kicked in the sternum.") We're keeping her iced down and drugged. (Emily translates: "That's why I'm so cheerful".)

She's not up to talking much yet, but is having me check her blog regularly if you would like to reach her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it Love. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you to your mom for filling me in.

Sarah (the girl that sat behind you at Ranger U and the anonymous from before)

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. get better!

Elena

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so good talking to you Saturday sweetie! Miss ya!

G

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home