Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sneak Peeks & my extreme makeover

Talk about an extreme makeover - look at the EKG's!!! That big dip was where the one quadrant of my heart gave out. It's always looked like that...the minute I got out of surgery I saw my new heartbeat. Isn't it beautiful?

The surgery was downright horriffic, but who cares? I'm on the verge of being healthy again. (and I'm on enough pain meds to not be too stressed) Thanks to all of you who have sent messages & prayers - they've realy lifted my spirit.

OK - enough about me....I know you want to see stuff!
I took photos of the supplies I'm using for my two CKU-A classes (Kate & Ashley will be teaching these for me until I'm recovered enough to travel).

High Society
Here'a a glimpse of the two-sided album you'll create in class. I intended it to be friendship-themed, but with its stylish look, it can really work for anything.

Some fun stuff:
stitched felt die cuts
library pockets
frameworks
Two-Fold Fasteners

Directions
OK, I admit it - I love tag books...they're so quick and versatile. I'm doing up my sample with retro travel pictues, but this can adapt to any trip.

Don't forget to bring your dymo labeler to class!

More fun stuff:
Adhesive Rub-Ons
Faux Embossing Sheets
Clear Cut-Outs
Clear Detail Minis

Hope you enjoy the class previews...and thanks again for your support...

5 Comments:

Blogger Janine White said...

I'm glad to read that your recovery is going well. I'm recovering from a less traumatic ankle surgery last week. Best of luck!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are up to typing again. The samples look great! I saw a friends tag book and fell in love, but have yet to make one. I will have to give it a go.

Kim

8:54 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

How stinkin' exciting!! Everything is awesome! Your EKG's, class projects, Laughter stamp... YOU... everything! Wahooo!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just heard about your surgery, and I'm so glad you're feeling better! Your EKG before/after is impressive!

Thanks so much for posting the samples - they look so cool! Can't wait to take these classes in Chicago. Just wish you could be there, too! Keep feeling better!

Hugs,
Nichole

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVED the class! The photo didn't do it justice. Thanks for a fun time!!!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home