Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A valentine wish


It could be that I'm obsessing because I'm scheduled to get my pacemaker/defib tomorrow, but I would really love if every one of you that reads this goes to become a member of Go Red for Women. Go Red For Women is the American Heart Association’s nationwide movement that celebrates the energy, passion and power we have as women to band together and wipe out heart disease. Thanks to the participation of millions of people across the country, the color red and the red dress have become linked with the ability all women have to improve their heart health and live stronger, longer lives. Plus they send you a really cool pin for free. :)

Let me know on my comments if you join. That would be the best valentines gift ever.

I'll be in the hospital Wed & Thurs, but hope to blog (at least a little) on Friday to let you know how things go. Your support has really touched me...thank you & happy valentines day!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy valentines to you too! good luck with your operation, you'll be in my prayers.

I just joined go red!

Allison

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Emmie!

Sharon emailed your addy out with your news.

Very cool about the new device. We will be praying for your quick recovery!

Love the blog :)

Happy Valentine's Day.


Kim (oh and greg and those three mostly sweet kiddos!)

ps I also joined the go red :)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Emily,

I did it! Congratulations, again!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Count me in! And wishing you all the best with your new "hardware!"
~Heather

10:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle Rout said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Just joined Go Red too =)

-Michelle

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home