Friday, March 06, 2009

On My Desk Fridays...

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Friday. This week it's...

A little jewelery repair (one of my flower cabochon rings) sitting on top of my "reference" calendar I use for working on Catch 52. I am doing so much calendar art I always keep a reference out these days so I don't get confused. I am a little surprised at how long this random piece of paper has actually stayed on my desk...

So, what's on your desk? Post a link & let me know if you're playing along - I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom and Dad NB said...

Those remind me of the photo albums we used to cover. I have Tammy's baby album like that. That was fun to watch.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home