Monday, February 23, 2009

"Sense"-ational Sundays...

Once again a day late & a dollar short and another skipped Friday...
We've been having some serious stuff going on this week. There's just no other explanation for it.

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses for the past week - every week - as an exercise to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know - I'd love to read along!

I SEE: Clutter & Order
We had a MAJOR project this week. My dad has come to stay with us for a couple of months so we decided to buckle down and turn our crap-collector/spare bedroom into a real live guest room & totally livable space. If you've been to my house, you know what a daunting task that was. Matt & I managed a complete transformation in 2 days. I feel like I worked out for about 20 hours straight. Even my hair hurts.

I HEAR: the Back to the Future Trilogy

I tend to listen to DVDs when I'm working on the computer @ home. The more familiar the better since I can "see" them in my mind & don't have to concentrate on it at all to enjoy it & know what's going on. The Back to the Future movies are great for this kind of thing and were the discs on the desk this week...

I TASTE: Triscuts
I'm going through a triscut phase right now...I don't know why. They're my favorite thing to munch on.

I TOUCH: Upholstery fabric
I bought fabric & "made" and hung curtains this weekend (is it "making" curtains when you figure out how to rig them without sewing anything????).

I SMELL: Tim Horton's English Toffee Coffee
I must say THANK GOD for Vicki Boutin who sends me my Tim-fix whenever I ask her to. I LOVE this coffee & since there's no Tims anywhere NEAR my end of the country I am eternally grateful to my personal coffee exporter. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

hey emily! did you change your email address? i've emailed you twice now & it was sent back b/c of an invalid email!? jess

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home