Friday, March 06, 2009

Try this at home...


You know I am addicted to etsy.com. Not only are they an amazing community to shop in & sell on - they have weekly how-to tutorials, an online magazine, free virtual classes, a resource guide, a message board & SO MUCH MORE!

This week's how to video really got my attention because not only do I have everything to do this at home (well - I'm subbing felt for batting, but it's close enough) - I'm betting if you're a scrapper you do to. So try this fun decor project sometime soon - I know I will! *Click here* for the written instructions if you need them.

1 Comments:

Blogger cottagerca said...

Thanks for sharing the video on how to make the frames. I guess I am going to be a favorite bookmarked etsy Tuesday viewer now!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home