Friday, February 27, 2009

On My Desk FRIDAYS...

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Friday. This week it's...



A LOT of papers & notes for some upcoming classes I'll be teaching at GASC in Arlington. True to Luxe - all the projects will probably end up as a collaborations - but since but I had to get descriptions & teaser photos turned in today I had to wing it a little bit. We have some AMAZING releases coming up that I want to incorporate too - it's so hard to do a sample photo when the product you want to use doesn't exist yet! :)

So that's what I'm working on. Class descriptions & sign ups go up next week. They're going to be A TON of fun and I'm really looking forward to teaching locally! The last several years GASC has always been opposite a CKU or Scrap-a-Ganza, so I've only taught at 1 in the last 8 years. Which is CRAZY since it's the largest consumer convention in the US and it's in my own backyard!

So, what's on your desk? Post a link & let me know if you're playing along - I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading...

3 Comments:

Blogger scrappermimi said...

Looks like so awesome goodies! More interesting than the mess on my desk...lots of scraps that need to be cleaned up.

3:16 PM  
Blogger ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Hahaha I wouldn't darre show you my desk right now :D
Wanna swap :D

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yipes! i wouldn't show my desk either!

looking forward to the GASC class info!

marylee
ft worth

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home